Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.22.2011

We had a GREAT time last night - thank you for coming if you came!!  :)

We stayed almost the whole time last, but left about 5 minutes before it was over.  I'm glad that we did b/c In n Out was packed & we didn't have the fight the crowd from the game added in too. 

We went to church this morning & right before "big church" started, Diane came & got me saying that Zachary had a fever.  I was like," really?"  I was shocked b/c he had been feeling just fine.  Sure enough, when I walked in he was not feeling good at all.  He came with me and I gave him some tylenol & he fell asleep on Les.  After I nursed Sadie; then I took the kids & left.  I brought them back to my parents' house so that everyone else could stay and enjoy the service.  Zachary ended up falling asleep in their bed for about 2 hours.  Poor baby!  He's feeling better this evening, but still some fever; which is his only symptom for now.  Hopefully it'll pass fast & he'll be fever free! 

Have a good evening & be safe w/ the storms a brewing out there!!!

No comments: