Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.16.2006

For Nicole

Okay all my faithful blog readers......you know who you are. ;)

So I get an e-mail from Nicole this morning to update my blog, so, here is an update on what I did last night.

Today is my cuz' b'day and last night we had a surprise b'day party for him - thanks for all who came out. We had a good time hanging out and eating some good ole catfish. Danny was very surprised and had no idea!!!!

Afterwards, we went to Les' house (me, Les, Dan and Jason W.). We played some pool and the guys sang "classic country" tunes. Quite amusing to say the least. I would have sang along, but I didn't know any of the songs, well a few.

Let's see the newest thing in my life right now is that I might move in with a friend of mine - Nicole. We're looking at apartments right now and trying to decide where to move. We're thinking about Parkview Legends in McKinney. We have some friends that live in that complex and they like it there, so, maybe we'll move in there. We did get $650 off right up front - you rock Nicole!!

Also, there is a possibility of freezing rain this weekend - how exciting! I am off on Mon. for Presidents Day and I am psyched about that. YEAH!

Well, I am going to go back to work now, but I'll write something else eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

No comments: