Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.03.2009

About Me!

I got this in an e-mail from a friend of mine, so I decided to it, but instead of sending it by e-mail to people who may or may not be interested I'll post it to my blog!!!

Here goes the questionnaire:
1. *What is your occupation right now? * Stay at home mommy
2. *What color are your socks right now? not wearing any
3. *What are you listening to right now? * Zachary's music on his jumperoo and Les talking.
4. *What was the last thing that you ate?* Bacon that Les cooked
5. *Can you drive a stick shift? * yes
6. *Last person you spoke to on the phone? Les, he called me on his way home from work.
7. *Do you like the person who sent this to you? * Yeah, I guess so, no just kidding!! I love ya, Becky.
8. *How old are you today? 29
9. *What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? * can't say that I have any, but I'll choose Hockey.
10. *What is your favorite drink?* Vanilla Coke
11. *Have you ever dyed your hair? yes
12. *Favorite food?* Seafood!
13. *What is the last movie you watched? Gone Baby Gone
14. *Favorite day of the year? New Year's or 4th of July
15. *How do you vent anger? Gripe at Les, or just cry
16.. *What was your favorite toy as a child? * my dolls
17. *What is your favorite season? * I like them all, but Winter would probably come in first.
18. *Cherries or Blueberries? BOTH!
19. *Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? * yeah
20. *Who is the most likely to respond? * If you do want to put this on a blog - LET ME KNOW!!!
21. Who is least likely to respond? Most that read it.....ha
22. *Living arrangements?* In a farm house with my hubby and son
23. *When was the last time you cried?* hmmm.....can't remember off hand.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? * shoes
25. *Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? * IDK
26. *What did you do last night?* Had my parents over for crock pot Lasanga, dessert and it was GREAT!
27. *What are you most afraid of? * Things I can't see in the dark.
28. *Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? * Cheese
29. *Favorite dog breed?* Aussie, Bernese Mtn Dog, Great Pyrenese (BIG and fluffy dogs)
30. *Favorite day of the week? * The day that Les is off!
31. *How many states or countries have you lived in? * 2 states and I stayed in Moscow for 5 wks and worked on my Spanish in Mexico with our friends for 3 wks (does I would say that constitutes living when it's longer than a few days or it's not vacation).
32. *Diamonds or pearls? * DIAMONDS
33. *What is your favorite flower? * Carnations, Gerber Daisies

I find it funny that I can't have just 1 favorite item for the different categories?! HAHAHA I hope that you learned something and if you have a question about something else - just let me know! I am pretty much an open book when asked a question. :)

No comments: