Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.08.2010

Hello!

We won't have any pictures today b/c our laptop is CRAZY!  Geek squad told me to download a driver, but that didn't fix it either.  So, it keeps saying that the display driver is not running or something like that.  The laptop is considered to be ancient in the way they come out with laptops constantly.  I got this laptop, let's see, back in like March 05, so it's hitting 5 yrs of age......LOL  I think we might try to look for a new one, but that is not a top priority, but how I do love my laptop and will miss it dearly if it goes out completely.  One thing that I did do probably a year or so ago was copy all the pictures on to disks, but, I CAN'T FIND THOSE DISKS NOW!!!  I had deleted all the pics that I had saved and I know that I'll find them someday, but I want that someday to be NOW!  I was even in the attic a few days ago looking..............I sneezed for a while after that fun adventure. 

We decided on Z's next carseat and we bought a Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 in gray.  He really likes yet and before you freak out on me, no he is NOT riding in it yet, but it is in his room.  He climbs on it, in it, and LOVES it.  I know that a month from this Thurs, he's going to LOVE sitting forward.  We rode in one of our OLD trucks a month or so ago and Z was in the front with us facing backwards, but he could see us and loved it.  :)

Anyways, what is your fave laptop and why?  We don't want to spend thousands of bucks, but don't want the cheapy either that will last a few months and die on us.....hahahaha

Hope you're have a great week!!!!!!!!!

No comments: