Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.02.2011

Sounds of Summer

Nope, not talking about a band playing, but the sounds of all the bugs!  I would have to say that is one of my fave things about summer.  As I sit here typing, I can hear the cicadas outside our living room windows.  Another one of my fave things are the frogs that really get to going at dusk.  I loved having our pond at our other house b/c you could always hear the frogs & here, well, I don't have that piece of me.  We do have a neighborhood lake and they do have frogs, so anytime I want to hear the frogs; then I can go down there and sit, wait, and listen to them. 

It's interesting to me how cicadas know when it's summer b/c they get going with their noises around the 1st day of summer - amazing how/why God created that.  I would assume for when there wasn't a calendar & it would tell them that it was about to get HOT & no rain!  :)

Our noisy cicadas!

Our slimy bullfrogs!

No comments: