Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.07.2011

Just venting.....continue if you want; otherwise, just leave now.  :)

Okay, somethings just don't make any sense to me.  For example, my brother has his kids 2 months out of the summer and he doesn't see them that much b/c he works, we go out of town, etc etc.  However, he goes out on dates with his girlfriend when they are IN town?!  Why?  Are priorities out of whack, yeah, I think so.  Does it do any good to say anything, nope!  So, this is where I'll choose to vent b/c no one else cares to hear anything anymore about it.  But, it bothers me b/c he works FT and doesn't get them during the day.  Then, he's selfish enough to leave them in the evenings when he can be with them.  Messed up in my eyes!

Okay, enough said.

No comments: