Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.10.2005

Rodeo

Hello!!! I am sorry that it's been over a month since I last updated.

Let's see, I am loving my job and I have now been there for a little over 3 wks. It's great! I am getting it down and really enjoying it.

Last night I went to the rodeo with my Sunday school class and we had so much fun. Before that we went and ate at Trail Dust. We went down the slide MANY times and had a blast. You can't beat that big ole slide in there!!!

No one got hurt at the rodeo, so, that's was cool. I cringe a few times when I thought that a guy who was bull ridin was gonna get hurt, but they didn't. YEAH!

In 2 more days, Kodiak is going to be 1 yr. and 5 mo. old. She is so sweet and just growing up like a perfect doggy. She is the best companion I could ask for at this time in my life. She gets to go to "Doggy Daycare" during the day. My parents want to watch her while I'm at work (they're retired). So, I drop her off on my way to work and then pick her up on my way home.

Oh, last weekend a friend of mine got married. It was a sweet wedding. We (bridesmaids) wore black gowns that were so pretty! They were strapless and VERY cute. Good job Christy!!!!!
The bump on the back of my head (from the ponytail) is almost gone, but gosh, that sure did hurt! The lady who fixed my hair got it too tight and I was in pain all day long w/o relief. I have never experienced a 12 hr. headache before, I have a much greater respect for those who suffer from migraines. OUCH!!!

Anyways, I need to get ready for church and head out. Have a great day all!

Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

post a pic of you and your bridesmaids and the bride

Les and Kimberly said...

depends on who is asking :)

who is this, do I know you???