Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.23.2006

Girls' Night Out!!!

I went out with some of the girls that I used to dance with back in high school. We had a really good time and we went to the Cheesecake Factory in Frisco last Friday night and had a BLAST!!!!! Afterwards we went over to Kristen's house and talked some more. 1 of the girls (Kristen) - I hadn't seen in 8 yrs - since I graduated from HS. So, it was great to see her and everyone else too.

Okay, the 1st picture from L-R (Kristen, Julie, me, and Jessica)
The 2nd picture from L-R (Julie, Kristen, Melissa, Jessica, Tiffany, me, and Patty)

Wish more of the girls could have come, but with other commitments - they weren't able to. Maybe next time!!! Anyways, thanks for looking at my blog. :)

No comments: