Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.11.2007

Brand New Sanctuary

I am so excited about this weekend at church. Our brand new sanctuary is opening up for the 1st time and I am SUPER excited!! I have seen this church grow and change since I was a young girl. I have been going to this church since I was born. I have seen the church go from a little while church in Fairview to another sanctuary that we built down the road about 1/4 mile. Then from there we moved to Allen and we're called Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church (CCBC). We have been meeting in our gym for 5-6 years and now we have a REAL sanctuary. I can hardly wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!

1 thing that is bad is that Les won't be able to go to church with us to see this monumental service. I am disappointed and he is too, but there's not much that we can do at this point. I am thinking about surprising him and buying a DVD if I can of the service so that he can enjoy it afterwards. I know it won't be the same, but at least it's something. We have less than 2 months till we get married in this sanctuary!! :)

No comments: