Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.06.2007

Goats

Well, tonight was fun! My mom and I went and saw some friends of ours up the road who raise goats. They are in all sizes small, medium, and large! We took my nephew who had an absolute ball; which was fun.

Now we're home eating a grape salad and watching TV. Trying to get Caleb (my nephew) wound down and into bed.

Tomorrow night I have agility training with Kodiak. I haven't been in over a month. Partly because of all the rain we've been having and then I was gone for 2 of the weeks. As I think back, its actually been probably 5-6 weeks!! WOW!!! I know that Kodiak misses it b/c she loves training. Plus, she has graduated to the next class; which will begin tomorrow. Last week it was cancelled b/c of the rain - what a BIG surprise!! hahahaha

That's all for now - Kimberly

No comments: