Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.26.2009

Our Sweet Baby is NOT Shy!


So, I told Zachary that him and I were going to make a quick trip to Kroger to grab a prescription, grab some taco makings, and then we would be home in about 25 minutes or less. Well, not so much, I spent 1/2 the time in there talking to people that I didn't know b/c my baby is a VERY "talkative" little man. We ended up getting home almost an hour later! hahaha He is the most friendly baby and loves to let EVERYONE know that WE are there and that he demands there attention. OR he'll squeal just as loud as he can.......hahahaha He just loves hearing his voice and makes sure that everyone else knows that he is there. It's hilarious b/c people will talk, smile, wave, grin, whatever at him and he just LOVES it. He will squeal louder out of excitement, "talk" to them, or just watch them with a big ole grin.

I couldn't be any more happier with the baby that God gave to us. He is outgoing, personable, loveable, etc. He's just an overall very happy baby and we love him so much. Thank you, Lord, for our Zachary. :) As the saying says," That's my boy!"
P.S. the picture above was taken by some man at The Villages of Allen. He thought that Zachary was just too cute. He asked if he could take a picture (he was Asian and you know how they love to take pictures), so I told him and yes, and then he so kindly offered to send it to me. I think Zachary looks so cute. His hat reads " Git R Done (1st line), Deer Hunter (2nd line), Dominate the Woods (3rd line).
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: