Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.02.2009

Santa Claus

I am so proud of our big boy. He went and met Santa Claus for the 1st time the other night. He did so good!!! Santa told us to not let him see him and to keep his back to him as I handed him over. Well, good luck b/c Zachary kept trying to turn around and look where he was going....hahaha

He did really well and we got our picture; THEN Zachary felt Santa's beard, got stiff, turned around, then cried till we picked him up. But we were lucky enough to get a good picture of him before the complete melt down. Once he was in my arms, he would turn around and look at Santa. :)

GOOD JOB, ZACHARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The McQueen's said...

Hey Kim,
Cute story! Yes, I remember you. When I read your name, your face instantly popped into my head and then we went to your blog and there you were with your family. Your son is really cute! Good to hear from you. Hopefully we can stay in touch through our blogs now! :)

Liz (a.k.a. Lizzy Walker from AHS) haha!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

AWWWW! What a cute story! I can't believe he is getting soooo big. Man how time flies!!! We will be heading that way December 18th or 19th and then heading back home January 2nd. Love ya and can't wait to see yall!!!!