Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.18.2010

Update!

My mom had her surgery last Friday to have some lymph nodes removed so that they can test it, figure out her stage, decide what the best course of treatment is, etc.  Tomorrow she has an appt first thing in the morning to have her stitches removed (they're VERY fine & I can hardly see them!).  Then after that, she has an appt with her oncologist (who she's seen before) to find out all the above answers.  I know she's nervous, but despite everything - doing GREAT!  We can feel the prayers & they are keeping us all cool & calm.  Well, for me, my emotions have been CRAZY with this pregnancy.  I told her," I think I cry more than you!"  LOL  I'm doing great besides being hormonal.  Poor Les has to deal with my moodiness & I think I remember it being like this with Zachary too.  :(  Oh well, it WILL get better - I know it!  Thank you, Les, for being so patient & putting up with me.  I love you!

Okay, back to my mom.  She had been told that she would have a drain put in during surgery to help with the "seeping" lymph nodes, but since they only removed a few; then they didn't need the drain.  My cousin, Heather, was the one who was praying for no drain & it worked!  A drain wouldn't be too bad, but not fun either. 

That's all for now & I will update more once we have the appts tomorrow.  Thank you for the prayers!

Mom, you're just a great inspiration & I love you so much!  Thank you for the example that you're setting for me & others with your strength (in the Lord), dependence (on the Lord), courage, etc.  I can't say enough!  You are in HIS hands & He has control over whatever is decided.  LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a very special daughter!!! I'm glad you are mine.