Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.11.2010

18 wks....almost!

I'm  just 2 days away f/ being 18 wks along, so I thought while I was signed into my blog e-mail address; that I would blog too.  :)

Today I had a check-up at the perinatologist office w/ Dr. G.  She said that I was looking great, so then we got started on the U/S.  Baby C#2 was looking great & moving around like crazy.  She worked and worked till she was able to get all her measurements.  :)  HA!  She is weighing in about 8 oz and just growing like a little weed.  We saw all her organs and she said that she thought she must have just peed (I guess her bladder looked empty?!).  We saw her kidneys, bladder, heart, and not sure what else.  It was exciting!!!  I go back in 3-4 wks to have her checked out even closer to make sure everything is still developing like its supposed to, but as of today, she looks great & developing right on schedule.

I have pictures from the last several weeks of belly shots, but they are STILL loaded on my camera......LOL  I am terrible about uploading them, but I promise to upload some soon & get them on here. 

We went out the pumpkin patch yesterday and had a blast, so I'll write more about that later & post pictures too. 

Have a great afternoon - Les told me that we're supposed to have a cool front come through later - I HOPE SO!!!!!!!

No comments: