Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.06.2010

17 weeks & it's a..........

GIRL!!!!!!!

When we first found out that I was pregnant; it didn't bother me one bit as to what we were having.  Maybe even leaning towards another boy, but since I don't have God's powers to pick what I want, it was in His hands.  At 13 weeks, Dr. T thought that we might be having a girl, so then I started getting super excited by that news.  A girl, someone that I can dress up, put HUGE bows on, pierce her ears, share secrets with, teach her how to become a young lady, teach her the ways of the Bible, be her best friend when she needs one, someone that she knows will always love her, etc.  You get my point!  I want to have the same relationship with her as I have with my mom.  My mom is always there for me & I can tell her everything, despite what anyone says.  Yes, I do tell her pretty much everything - I trust her with giving me Godly advice & go to her with questions. 
I am 17 wks today & feeling it!  I have been having some ligament pain, but today has probably been the worst.  We went on a short walk this morning, so not sure why that would have bothered me, but it did.  I have had short jabs of pain in my left ligament.....OUCHY!  So, this evening, when we got home, I came to bed & propped my feet up.  I haven't felt it jab me in over 2 hours now........YAY!  I guess I inflamed it somehow more than normal, but I am back to myself again.  I am ready for church this evening & I am pretty sure there won't be any pain.

Today, is also Les & I's 3 YEAR anniversary!  We have known each other now over 5 yrs and I'm so glad that God brought him into my life, despite the moments that I wish to strangle him..........LOL  He's a great, godly man, husband, and father.  He has come so far since we first met & I'm proud of the man that God has been molding him into the last several years.  He desires to read the Bible & I love that about him too!  Just a side note, I have prayed for Les since I was 15 yrs old.  I know you're asking yourself, but they've only known each for 5 yrs, yes, that is true!  I made a commitment at 15 that I would remain pure till I got married & I started praying for my future husband then.  Was that path easy, NO WAY, but God helped me through all temptations.  Anyways, I want to thank Les for being my hubby & putting up with me too!  I know he has his moments where he would like to strangle me too.  :)  I love you, Les!!!!!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I started praying for Les the day you were born!!! He is awesome.