Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.23.2010

18 months & growing!!!!

I wanted to do this post this past weekend, but I didn't.  I'm sure it was b/c I was lazy....LOL  j/k  I have been helping take care of my mom & not always at my house to upload pics & take the time to post.  However, I would never change taking care of her or just being there with her when she needs me.  :)  I love you, mom, enjoy the pics & videos. 

Here is the poor frog that Zachary wanted to touch and throw around.  We released him into the yard and he was GONE!

Here is Zachary playing with the frog.

Zachary & I were making a few pictures & coloring.  Well, he wrote on his face too....LOL  You can't tell in the picture, but he tried to eat a marker too.  :)

Here he is playing on his coupe - he loves this car!

Getting the new toy set-up!

Almost done & Zachary can hardly wait!!!!!
Here he is getting ready to go down the roller coaster for the 1st time.  He didn't want to stop going on it......so funny!
Playing with grammy after we got it all set-up!

Here he is - he LOVES this roller coaster toy......:)

Walking down to the pond to get in.  Love this picture!

Kodi, Zachary, and daddy swimming with the "kids".

Swimming with daddy in our pond

Now, here are some videos that we have taken - ENJOY!






2 comments:

Rower Two said...

Those are great pictures. I love the cozy coupe picture the best. Gotta love boys and the bugs/frogs/snakes etc they have fun with. Ohhh and I have always liked that roller coaster toy, I bet Z has been having a blast with it!!

Amy said...

Enjoyed the video. The roller coaster looks fun!