Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.09.2010

13 wks belly shot!

Here we go w/ a few belly shots that I haven't posted yet - enjoy!

10 weeks

11 weeks

13 weeks (taken this evening)

I need to work on my photographer's skills..........LOL  He either cuts my head off or comes in too close.  So, this 13 week belly shot was taken 3 - 4 times before we got a decent picture.  :)  We'll see what we can do over the next few weeks to get some better shots! 

I am feeling good & just beginning to start growing more.  Nothing major yet, but I have started filling out some.  :)

I am not as moody as I have been, well, for the most part.  It is getting better, so I know Les is happy about that.

I received my blood results today for testing of the downs, trysonomy, etc.  Those turned out great & had normal results.  The measurement the other day of the babies back of the neck turned out normal as well.  Then blood work confirmed a good report.  I go back in about 5 weeks to have another sonogram & more blood work.  I don't know what that blood work is supposed to test, but I trust my Father in Heaven to make everything be well.  Our baby was very active the other day when we got to see it & they think it could be a girl; which was very exciting for me!  I want to make bows once I know & I already have plans for getting her ears pierced as a baby - I have always wanted to pierce my baby girls ears (if I had one).  So, that will be so much fun!

Good news with Zachary today - He has been DISCHARGED from having to go back to the Hematologists' office again.  We went for 18 months & 6 months of that was every single week, so this is such a huge step & I'm so happy.  It was bittersweet b/c I did tear up when hugging our doctor.  She's the sweetest thing & has been so great to us.  Thank you, Dr. Cavalier for all that you have done for Zachary & the support that you have shown me on those really tough days.  We love you!!!

We praise God for all the good news that was received today & know that He is in control over everything!  He has been nothing but good to us; even in those hard days. 

Pray for my mom tomorrow b/c she'll be having the port put in; which is what they'll administer her chemo through; which starts this Monday.  Love you, mom!

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

Its a LOVE/HATE feeling of letting a doctor go...however, it is nice not having to take the child over and over!! YEA Z (and mommy)!!!