Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.13.2010

A few pics before I hit the hay....

We went & got my mom's wig this past weekend, so if/when she loses her hair; then she'll have something if she wants it.  :)  One of my mom's friend gave her a long-haired wig to have fun with, so of course, we had fun with it too.  Enjoy the pics!!!

Here is Zachary in the long-haired wig & my mom in her wig.  He looks HILARIOUS!!!!!
Here is Zachary still in the wig & of course, I just HAD to have my picture taken with him too.  He HATED it at first or scared - not sure which.  Then he got more used to it & let us take some pictures with it on.  TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
Now here is my wonderful mom & her new wig.  I think this was before they trimmed it up some b/c the bangs were driving her CRAZY!  I love the blond & thinks she looks super cute in it!  She was very brave the day we went & picked it up & I was very proud of her.  :)  Mom, you're an awesome woman & I'm so blessed to call you mom.  I love you!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Legal Hound said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Legal Hound said...

This blog is pretty cool I'm starting a new blog where I place links to my favorite blogs. Mind if put a link to yours on mine

http://www.thelegalhounds.blogspot.com/ ?