Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.07.2011

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!

Les & I are proud to announce the birth of Sadie Jewell Cornelius!!!!  She was born on Friday, March 4, 2011 at 7:59 AM.  She came by c-section & we're so glad that she's here.  She's an absolute doll & once I download pictures from my camera; then I will post some.  She has a tremendous amount of hair & the color is a goldish brown (BEAUTIFUL!).  I am already madly in love with her & just can't get enough of her.  However, our time with her is limited b/c she inherited the Thalassemia trait from her daddy.  There was a 50/50 chance that she would inherit it like her brother & she did.  She's doing great though!  She had her 1st transfusion today & we're hoping that she gets discharged with me tomorrow sometime.  The doctors have said that it all depends on the blood work in the morning.  So, we'll see, but I am comforted that she is in the BEST Hand's possible - Our Father in Heaven.  He knows what she needs & we're just trusting Him. 

We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate the visits, calls, e-mails, texts, etc.  Thank you for thinking about us & praying for us as we start the newest chapter of our lives with 2 kids and a new house that we're working on moving into.  Talk about a lot going on!!!!  LOL  I know many have called me & I apologize for not returning the calls or texts everytime, but we're nursing every 3 hours.  Know that I have received every call/text & I say," Thank you!  Love you! I will eventually call you!  :)

4 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Congrats again! We're looking forward to meeting the newest playgroup member!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

We love you!!!! I can't wait to hear how everything is going. Know that we love you and are praying for your beautiful family. No worries on the call back. I KNOW how it is with two kids but woman you have more going on. Focus on that precious baby girl and handsome almost 2 year old boy and we will catch up soon. Love you woman!!!!! She is PERFECT!!!!!!

amy smitherman said...

Congratulations again Kimberly! I am so proud for you and Les!! I can see your faith as you trust the Lord to care for sweet Sadie and all the issues regarding the blood trait. You take care of yourself and both of your precious babies. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Beth Ellard said...

Kimberly,
She is precious! Congratulations again. You take it as easy as you can with two at the house now! I will be praying for little Sadie and hope everything continues to go well with her blood work as it did with Zachary's. Like you said, the Lord knows what she needs and will take care of her. Love you!!