Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.14.2011

Oh how I love thee...

ZANTAC!!!!!!!!!  I know you thought that I was going to say Les or Zachary or Little Miss C, but no, my new best friend is Zantac.  As of right now I have been taking it for about 1 week now or less, but what has it done for me??!!  I can now sleep w/o feeling like my throat was going to burn up.  I knew I had enough of the heart burn when I actually choked one night when I was sleeping.  The acid literally burned my throat for the rest of the night & a little bit the following day too.  I have been having heart burn the last 3 weeks or so.  I haven't ever had it like this before, so the Wive's Tail says," if you have heart burn in the last 6 wks; then your baby is going to have a lot of hair."  It was true for my mom when she was prego with me, so I can't wait to see if it's true for MY little girl.  I only have 3 weeks left till she gets here & I can hardly wait.  When I was born; I literally had hair that was an inch long or longer & I NEVER LOST IT!!!  Today I had a moment where I was so excited about meeting her that I almost couldn't contain the excitement that was building up inside of me.  I don't know how to express the feelings that I was having, but believe me, I know the next 3 weeks are going to FLY by!  I can't wait to hold her in my arms, love on her, cuddle her, hold both my babies at 1x, see Les with his daughter, etc.  I get all giddy like a teenager holding a crushes hand for the 1st time.  I love it & I love her so much already!!!!!!!!! 

Well, I'm going to go and take my new best friend who is pink, small, but does a wonder on that acid for me.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the entry. Praying for little Sadie and so happy for you and Les. I never forget you and think of you often. I miss you and wish we were closer so we could get together and play. Prayers for your family and sending lots of love and hugs. "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:6-7
Love, from Nicole Patten