Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.28.2011

Father's Day Treats

This is totally late b/c I've had a LOT going on lately, but see below for my mom's 60th Birthday Bash!!!!!!

Happy Father's Day to my husband and my dad (poppy)!!!!!!!!

I each made them their fave treats:

Here are the cards that Zachary & I made for daddy.  It's hard to see it in this picture, but I spelled Les in pecans on top of the pecan pie before I baked it.  It was soo yummy and Les ate all of it except 1 piece that I actually got to enjoy!  :)

My dad asked for a coconut cream pie - I have to say, I out did myself on this pie.  It was so delicious and rich.  Everyone that had a piece was instantly IN LOVE with this pie!!!!!  I can't wait to make it again b/c it was so yummy.

Can I tell you something?!  I am IN LOVE with Paula Deen now!!!  LOL  I used her homemade coconut cream pie recipe and EVERYTHING was made from scratch including the whipped cream on top.  It was the BEST pie that I have put in my mouth & there were definitely NO complaints!!!!!!!!  Just asking for 2nd's.........HAHAHA

Once again, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there - just know that you're appreciated more than just 1 day out of the year.  We love you, daddy & poppy!!!!!

No comments: