Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.28.2011

June 25th

That day was actually this past Saturday and it was a Jesus Day!  My mom battled breast cancer again this past year & had to endure chemo this round - that was a 1st and we pray - the last time!

Well, June 25th was my mom's 60th B'day - Praise the Lord that we had her around to celebrate another b'day.  I know that I am so thankful for her & that God has given us more time with her. 

Here are just a few pictures from the BIG day!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Moochie!!!!!!!!!  I love you (more!).  :)

Here is the Birthday Girl w/ flowers that her brother, Larry, sent to her - they were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Here she is with the b'day cake that I made for her - it was a HUGE hit.
The bottom layer of the cake was choc cake with choc mousse and the top layer of the cake was a white cake with homemade raspberry filling.  YUMMO!!!

Here is the b'day girl with her sign that I made for her.  :)

Here is a close-up up the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

Here is Sadie in her party dress - she looked ADORABLE!!!  Pretty in Pink

No comments: