Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.19.2011

Fall??

Is Fall really right about to start, wait for it........IN 4 DAYS (Sept 23rd)????  YEAH - I can hardly wait for Fall to start.  My favorite time of year is Fall/Winter.  I am ready to gladly welcome the cooler temps, the beautiful colors of Fall, the Holiday season, baking, cooking, enjoying MORE time with family, hunting season, my anniversary, my birthday, and more camping!!!

I'm so excited; I just can't hide it.  I'm about to lose control and I think I like it; I like it!  Don't remember the name of that song, but what a fun way to let go and have a reason to just dance around and sing while the windows/doors are WIDE open and letting the cooler air flow through our house.

We're all getting over having the stomach bug; thank you Mr Z for passing it onto mommy and daddy.  Les and I were so weak yesterday, but we managed to take care of both of our babies and today feeling much better.  I still have a lingering headache and some dizziness if I move around too much, but other than that, back to normal on the tummy front.  :)

Some fun news - my bestie is moving to TEXAS!!!!!!!  Yay, I was so happy when she posted the news on FB b/c then I didn't have to worry about slipping up and saying something.....HA!  Love you, Christy!!!!  Anyways, they're going to be about 3 hours from us, but that is driving and not flying, so we'll finally be living in the same state.  Christy moved out to Las Vegas after she married her honey back in July 2005.  He got a new job here and she'll be living in Flint.  Can you know how happy that I am?!?!  I'm thrilled and so glad that she'll be closer to her family and of course, me too!!!  Also, she found out today that she's carrying a bouncing baby boy!!!!!!!  I was so hoping that she would have a boy, but I thought with her trend of babies, she would have a girl.  YAY for boys!!!!!!!  I can't wait to meet him and he's actually do between my babies' b'day's - another March baby!!!!  :)

Go outside and enjoy this beautiful day - we'll be back out there this afternoon, but both kiddos are napping and I'm laying down here blogging.  HA!!!

No comments: