Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.20.2011

Puffs

Well, Little Miss Sadie met a milestone.  For a few weeks now; I have been putting Puffs on her highchair tray at various meals.  She has been working on grasping the Puffs with her fingers and each time has gotten better and better.  Tonight, she grabbed a Puff with her LEFT hand (I hope she's left-handed b/c I am) and put the Puff in her mouth.  I was so proud of her that I started clapping and she jumped and looked at me and grinned really big.  She loves eating Puffs, but I always put them in her mouth, so now it looks like she's actually going to start feeding herself food.  I'm so excited for this development and watching her motor skills build up.  What a big girl that she's becoming!!! 

Here's a picture of her yesterday after eating a popsicle and having some sweet potatoes. What a face!!!!


She's actually trying to look around the camera at me and just grinning.  So sweet!!!!

Here she is after the popsicle and actually holding onto the popsicle stick.  Probably what happened to it (we shared it).  :)  She would squeal until I would give her another bite, so cute listening to her.  She reminds me of Zachary when ice cream was around.

1 comment:

Beth Ellard said...

So cute!! She's just growing so fast. Our children need to slow down!
Beth E