Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.06.2011

4 yrs!!

Happy Anniversary to my hubby of 4 yrs now!!!!!!!!  I thank God for you Les & feel so blessed to call you my hubby.  I'm so glad that God crossed our paths about 6 1/2 yrs now.  We have truly been blessed beyond what I could have imagined the last 4 yrs.  The blessings runneth over & we have much to be thankful for.  I am looking forward to watching Zachary & Sadie grow up and seeing what they'll become. 

You're definitely the love of my life, soul mate, and best friend!!!!!!!!

As we continue walking down the path that God is leading us down, I pray that we will continue to keep HIM in the middle of our relationship.  His guidance is what has got us where we are today.  Thank you, Lord!!!

Leslie Dwayne Cornelius - I love you so much and I wish you a Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

p.s. He got me a gift card to The Melting Pot (YAY!!) and He got a crossbow for hunting for his present (well, he picked it out.......LOL).

No comments: