Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.03.2005

Prayer Request

Good Morning!  My mom just called me and told me that my brother was on his way to the hospital.  My sister-in-law, who is pregnant, is having heart problems and they have her on medicine to keep her heart beating regularly.  She has been passing out with the medicine because it is dropping her blood pressure down and she is passing out.  I am not sure how many times she has passed out, but quite a few.  Definitely not good for a growing baby.  Christy has not felt the baby kick today, so, please pray for the baby and for Christy.  Hopefully we'll know something soon.  Thank you for your prayers!  I appreciate it.
 
~Kimberly


Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

No comments: