Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.06.2005

Spring Break

Hello Everyone,
I am really excited. I start my spring break on Tues. March 8th at 7 p.m. (that's what time I get off work) Then, I'm going back to my apartment, grab my doggy, and drive to Fairview, TX. (that's where my parents live) On Wednesday morning, my mom, me, my uncle, his care-taker: Elvis, Sammie and Lindy (twins) are going to Branson, MO for a few days. We'll be back on Monday night because I am working on that Tues. the 15th. My dad is being very sweet by watching, my dog (Kodiak) and their 2 dogs (Sampson & Josephine) and 1 bird (Star). Thanks Dad!!! I am looking forward to a nice relaxing time and just gathering my thoughts about life in general. We might go to a few shows while we're up there, but who knows. We're going to be staying in a cabin, very cool, and I am very excited about that too.
What is everyone else doing?

Have a great day!

No comments: