Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.15.2005

Spring Break

Spring break has come and gone for me. I was off last week and I actually work the week of spring break. I had a good time on my break though. I went to Branson, MO with my family and some friends of ours. We went and saw the show, Lost in the 50's. Very good show!! We rode the ducks and got a really great tour of the city. We swam (indoor pool), relaxed, walked around, shopped, etc. We stayed in the cutest cabin. Gosh I wish I could afford to buy one. I really liked it alot and enjoyed the serene environment. I'm already ready to go back and I've only been back 36 hours.....(c: Well, I am going to go for now b/c I am tired, but I'll try to write more later!

Good night

1 comment:

Les and Kimberly said...

haha........yes!! How was the rest of the time with your brother and Christy?
Talk to you later!