Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.17.2005

Loving It!

Ok, I am going to start this over, I pushed a wrong button. It's not going to be as long, but oh well, at least you can know what's going on my "Kimberly's World" at last. I liked the last version better, but wrong buttons sometimes find my fingers, especially when I am tired.
I haven't had time to write anything, so, I feel bad. I am enjoying my new job. I rejoined my home church, gosh, that felt good. I am now beginning to get plugged in. I know that I am exactly where God wants me to be. I have such a peace at where I am in my life. I wonder what is going to come next?
I have started reading this book that's called, The No-Brainer's Guide to what Christians believe." It's very interesting.
Kodiak is doing well and adjusting to the new place, very nicely. She stays at my parents house during the day. She gets soo excited when I drop her off, but she's very excited when I pick her up too. Her tail is just a waggin' and she barks. She is soo sweet.
I absolutely love my new apt. It's so nice to go to sleep listening to my chimes and not police sirens and ambulances. I love that! I feel safe and that's comforting.
We have a new singles minister at my church. He seems to be very cool. I really like how he teaches too. He took the place of Dom, our former minister. I think he is really going to grow our group in an awesome way. He is really funny and great to be around. His name is John Gibson.
Other than that, not much else is happening. I am just continuing to adjust to life back in the Dallas area. Of course, that doesn't take long. I love change! Life would be too boring w/o change in my life. Of course, we all know that I have TONS of energy and need to focus it somewhere.
I'll try to write more later!

Signing off,
Kimberly

1 comment:

dashadra said...

Kimberly,
Glad to hear that you are getting settled in and that things are going well. We do miss you around here!

Thanks for your post on my blog! I am very excited about my new job. I am working in the Dean of Theology's office.

So good to hear from you and thanks for the encouragement!