Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.27.2005

Dream Job

Is God amazing or what? He has literally placed this option into my lap. I have always wanted to work for a missions group. My mom and I "happen" to go and eat lunch at this new place in Allen the other day on my lunch break. We were sitting there and this lady came up and told my mom," you probably don't remember me." My mom did remember her, it was my brother's pre-school teacher when he was 3 or 4 yrs. old. We asked her what she was doing and she was talking about how she is a project coordinator for medical mission trips. I asked her if there were any openings or what. She told me that they were looking for someone, but that they were getting ready to close that done and decide. She told me to send my resume in ASAP and gave me the web page, etc. That evening when I got home, I looked up the web site and found the person she told me about. I left him a message stating m passion for missions, etc.
The next day at work, I checked my e-mail and the man had responded. He asked for my resume and asked if I would be able to meet on a short notice. I e-mailed him back and attached my resume and told him that I could meet at lunch time b/c I had an hour lunch. He wrote back and said he would like to do it that day. So, at lunch, I went and met with him. I really pray that this is a job for me! I would be coordinating mission projects. It is soo awesome! I e-mailed him today (no phone number) and asked if they had made their decision b/c he had said it would be a few days b-4 they knew. They had already narrowed the pool of applicants to 3 people, but he added me in too. He e-mailed me back and said that they would be making the decision on Wed. So, please pray for me and direction in my life. It's not everyday that your true dream job comes along. I'll find out Wed., what lies in my destiny. Thanks for the prayers in advance!

Kimberly

3 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Wow! What an exciting time, Kimberly! I will be eager to see how the Lord directs...please post regardless of the outcome. Meantime, I'm praying... :)

Les and Kimberly said...

Thank you! I will let you know what happens. I am a little nervous, but I know that I have to rely solely on God. So, we'll see what happens on Wed. I really hope that this opportunity opens up for me. I just keep praying for God's direction.

dashadra said...

Kimberly, you are absolutely in my prayers and I hope this works out for you. Cant wait to see what God is going to do...