Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.20.2006

Coyote Chasing

Okay, so this was so much fun!!! I had never been coyote spot-lighting, so, we went Saturday night! What a blast!

This is what you do, you go out to the country roads where there are fields. You have a spotlight and you scan it across the fields until you see a pair of eyes glow. After that, the race is on!

Our adventure:
We found a coyote to chase and we were driving between 30-35 mph and making 90 degree turns. How we didn't turn over is a wonder to me. It was such an adrenaline rush, it was awesome! We chased him for a few minutes, but then he went into the weeds and we didn't venture into those. So, that is how it happened.

If you get a chance to go - GO!!! Have fun and don't be scared, it's all good. Well, as long as you trust the driver; which I do. :)

We also went down into a dried up ole creek bed and drove it. We tried to go up one steep hill, but didn't make it. I just love these adventures - stuff I never did growing up. Of course, those who know me know that I am easily amused - SUPRISED?? (I think NOT)

Anyways, TGIF - have a great weekend!

No comments: