Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.06.2006

Sunny Days

Today has been a gorgeous day! I am so happy, but the only thing is, I have been indoors all day. Darn it. Oh well, that's life.

I sit by a HUGE window at work, so, I at least get to look out and see the sun, sky, planes flying over, etc.

I can't wait for this weekend to get here, it's supposed to be just beautiful. YEAH - I am off!!!!

Today has gone by pretty quick, but now it is slow. There is only 40 min. or so left of today's work day.

Let's see, I went to the Sprint to get a new phone activated to my phone number. As of a little while ago, it still hasn't completely switched over. I just keep waiting patiently. I love the new phone - thanks to Chris! You're the best man. It is this cute and really slim phone. Very light and silver - my favorite! I have the background set with palm trees and it lights up Orange when being used.

My brother flew in today, so, I can't wait to see him. He will be here for a week. Next Thurs. we are going to go to the Stars game - should be a lot of fun!!!! I am really excited about that.

Well, I am going to get off of here, just thought I would post something.

peace out!

No comments: