Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.03.2006

Long Time Friends

This is a really good friend of mine, her name is Kristy. We have been friends for about 12 years or so. She is someone that I can trust to talk to about anything. We have been through thick and thin times - but it never fails, we always stay friends. I am so thankful for her friendship and what she means to me. :)
We both went to DBU together and actually lived in separate dorms and basically had different friends - would you agree with that Kristy?? Kristy majored in education while I was in psychology. We never had a class together the whole time we were there, but we did have chapel together.

Anyways, I just wanted to post a picture of my good friend Kristy!!! I love you girl - so glad that God brought us together that Sunday after church. I wonder if we would have been friends had you and my brother not dated?? What do you think???

Well, we need to get the dogs together this week 1 day - they need to RUN! Call me when you get a chance and we'll make a date. ;)

Love ya chica!!!
Kimberly

No comments: