Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.07.2008

3 month anniversary!!

WOW, I can't believe that Les and I just celebrated our 3 month anniversary!! It was very exciting, but we were pretty tired last night! We went camping this weekend and Les hunted all weekend with a couple of his buddies. None of them shot anything; the weather was warm again and not much was seen or shot. We had a good time though despite that. Thanks to William, we had grilled duck; which was REALLY good!!! I found me a new meat that I like to eat.............LOL

I went into town during the day on Saturday and wandered around there for a few hours. Then the guys and I went back into town and went to the General Store for hand-dipped Blue Bell ice cream cones - YUMMY!!

Sunday I went hunting with Les during the night hunt. The 4 of us hiked around for a while before that and they found a few more places to hunt next season. It was nice to be out and about in nature. The weather was beautiful and it was just a tad cloudy and that really helped! Les and I sat from about 3:30 PM or so till about 6 PM; then it was time to pack up and leave.

All in all - I had a great weekend!!!

AGILITY TRAINING:
We start back to agility training tonight. I have switched places and now we're going to be training at Best Friends Agility. I am excited about this too b/c we're going to be following our former teacher. I really wanted him to be our teacher and when he switched - I asked him to switch too. :) So, we're starting tonight at 6:45 PM and very excited about that!!

I'll keep you posted on how Kodiak is doing! Oh, she is improving on the weave poles. I have made a set of weave poles for Kodiak and I to work on in our yard and we're having a lot of fun with them. I am excited to see how Kodiak does this afternoon if we run through the weave poles. I hope she performs well since it's been about 4 - 5 wks since she's been on a course. :)

1 comment:

Rossi2009 said...

Congrats on your new school! You'll like it there! I'm there on Tuesdays with Derby and Cheetah.