Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.16.2008

random things

WOW, 1 whole week since I last blogged!!!!!!!! If you're like me, you go to certain blogs almost daily to see if they have been updated; then I thought back to my own and couldn't believe it had been so long. OOPS!!!!!!!

Let's see what's going on:
1. We started training at a new place - Best Friends and we love it! Everyone out there is great! This past week was a lot of fun. There are 2 classes going on at 1x and we had a relay with our dogs at the end of the night. Way too fun!

2. Kodiak is on a diet. I'm going to try and get her down to 75 lbs. She gets 1 cup of food a day and then also eats green beans (no salt added). She is doing well, but I wish it wasn't about to get cold b/c I LOVE going to the park. Plus, there are a few ponds/lakes that she can swim in. That will be the best exercise for her!

3. My Explorer is fixed -YAY!! I am so excited b/c I get to drive my car again. :) Thank you Les for fixing it for me. For those of you who are curious - he had to replace the head gasket on the driver side of the engine. Now I have heat - just in time for the cold front that is supposed to come on in tonight.

4. I am excited b/c we have a cold front coming in tonight with possible rain! I can't wait to get home and sit in our living room and be warmed by our wood-burning stove. I love that thing! I am becoming a GREAT fire starter!!! Of course, I had the BEST teacher - my hubby, Les!

5. We bought a GPS - I am so excited about this too (don't tell my hubby). It has a thing on there that tells you when the best time to go fishing is. I am excited to start using that! Also, I want to use the GPS part of it too and walk around different places and see various measurements. That'll be cool! :)

6. Our ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship) at church is going to break into 2 groups. It has become a very large group and many more couples starting families. They are going to make it 1. class for parents and 2. engaged/newlyweds. That'll be good b/c they are going to cover more specific topics depending on which class you're in. I think Les and I are going to change to the engaged/newlyweds class since we are newlyweds (we've been married a little over 3 months now).

Well, I guess that is all the news that I have for the moment! Have a GREAT day and I'll write more later.

No comments: