Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.04.2008

Woo Hoo - 200 Posts!!

I can't believe that I have now posted 200x - where has the time gone?!

I am excited; this weekend Les and I are going camping out just East of Jefferson. Les is hoping to shoot a doe this weekend and that will end his 2007 hunting season very successfully. He started off strong by shooting an 8 point buck (there are pictures in previous posts of the buck). Even if Les doesn't shoot a doe this weekend; we would have still had a great time camping!! I am hoping to make a stop in Jefferson sometime during the day while the guys are out hunting to look through the shops, maybe stop at the coffee shop, etc. I really like going to this general store that they have there and tasting their hot sauces, pickled garlic, etc. Plus, you can get hand-dipped blue bell ice cream cones!! YUMMY

I plan on taking a few books, Angels on Earth magazine, and maybe a journal. I am looking forward to some down time and enjoying the great outdoors. :) The weather is supposed to be beautiful and I'm so excited!

I'm going to go now and get back to work, but I'm sure I'll have more to add as this day progresses.

Have a GREAT weekend if I don't get back on........ Snow Day
Tailgaters 1 Stooges

These are too funny - they are some new smiley's from smiley central!!!

No comments: