Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.13.2008

Storms on Monday Night

Well, I have to say we had some hum dinger of storms come through around 2 AM Monday night. It woke me up and I was a little scared. The lightening was VERY bright and the thunder was literally clapping right around us. As I was laying there a few of the thunders made me jump b/c they were scary sounding! I heard a fire truck and just prayed that whoever's house was struck; that they would be able to get outside safely. That was the last time I thought about that for the rest of the night. I was on my way to work the next morning and there is a church about 1 mile from us and the steeple was on the ground and part of the roof was burned - the church was where the fire trucks were going when I heard them during the night. I couldn't tell how much damage there was, but they had taken the door off and had a ply board covering the door hole. I pray that not too much damage was done, but at least my prayers were answered - no one was hurt. A building can always be rebuilt.


Les and I got 1 1/2 inches of rain at our house and our pond is starting to fill up again - so that is always exciting to see! Now my girl can go swimming again!!! :) I have attached an old picture of Kodiak and Les that I just love. Kodiak had had surgery this particular day and all she wanted to do was be pampered and lay with us. This is a very cute picture of them loving on each other.

No comments: