Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.14.2009

Introducing.............

Mr. Zachary Dwayne Cornelius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Zachary weighed 6 lbs and 2 ounces. He was 19 inches long. I ended up having a C-section on March 11, 2009 at 12:03 AM. We had a long 2 days before he got here, but he seems to have done well through it all. He did end up in the NICU on Wednesday because he went jaundice a little too quickly for babies who are only about 12 hours or so old. They were concernd about him, so they sent him from the newborn nursery to the NICU. It was rather scary, but he spent a few days there and did very well. They weren't going to feed him any formula just in case he needed a blood transfer. Well, at midnight, he would not stop screaming. They tried several things, but in the end he insisted on being fed. He has been feeding well ever since. I have been nursing him and he has been responding to that very well. This morning he came in from the nursery and he fed VERY well. I was very glad about that. He fell asleep in his daddy's arms and is now happily sleeping in his grammy's arms. :)
I hope to put more pictures up, but I have been very tired with everything going on. I am healing very well and trying to rest up too. I will try to post again soon!!
We all appreciate your prayers - they are truly working and we can see God working among us.
Zachary, we love you so much!!!!

12 comments:

Jill Cornelius said...

Welcome Baby Z! Can't wait to see you again.

MondoSheltie said...

WOW! He is gorgeous! I am not sure who he looks more like. It looks like you has both of your features! I am so happy for you and Les! I am looking forward to seeing more pictures. Rest up little Momma, you will be very busy before you know it.

Love to you all three!

Terrie, Toby, and Dave from GA

Sarah said...

He's so handsome! We can't wait to meet him!

Dori said...

Congrats! This is so exciting! Love his name. He is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I am so happy for you. He is precious!!

Lisa L said...

Sorry you had a rough start, but so glad things are giong well now. Welcome baby Zachary!! So glad you are here!

Marcy said...

What a great looking boy! He looks just like the 3-D sonogram pic you have on your blog. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the little guy!!! I totally didnt know you had a blog! I'm adding you to my blog list. kjrphillips@blogspot.com =) Baby Zachary is adorable. hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

He is PERFECT! Congrats! Glad all is well at home. Can't wait to get to TX and meet that angel!!! Give him kisses from me. By the way, Cadence can't say his name all the way so it comes out "Zachy". It is soooooo cute! I will call you tomorrow to check on you. Miss you and love you all bunches!

Jayme said...

what a precious gift! he's so handsome :) congrats to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw his pics on Jill's site! THEY ARE PRECIOUS!!!!!! I cried my eyes out when I saw the one with you and him. Oh my gracious! I am dying to get my hands on that precious baby boy!!!!! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!! God is great, isn't He? Did you ever think you could love so much? I wish you all the best. Get some rest while you can:)