Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.02.2009

What do YOU think?!

Okay, I completely forgot that I was going to do this!!!!!!!!! I said in one of my other blogs that I wanted to see what YOUR predictions were of when Baby C would arrive.

When I was e-mailing with my SIL, Amy, this morning, she told me her prediction of Baby C's due date. Then I thought," wait - I didn't do that blog that I wanted!"

So, this is your chance to make predictions and I will attempt to update this blog with your predictions, but NO PROMISES!!!!! hahahaha

My Prediction - March 10th (originally I put March 8th, but pushed it back a few days)

Les - March 7th

Amy - March 9th

Julie - March 5th

Christy - March 10th (originally she put the 7th)

Sarah - March 6th

Becky - March 3rd

Dori - March 9th

My mom, Marsha - March 9th

Kim - March 12th

Ailsha - March 20th

Terrie - March 17th

Marcy - March 13th (that's what you said, right?!) :)

Till later......................................:)


UPDATE #1:
Here is the latest picture of me - I don't have any make-up on, so just pay attention to the belly.......LOL




UPDATE #2:
My appt went great and I am very glad for that! She said that the bed rest is helping and she thinks that he'll hold put for possibly a few more weeks, but we'll just have to wait and see. My cervix is soft and if she said that if she did have to induce; then she thinks that I wouldn't have to have a c-section. She is keeping me on bed rest b/c he is staying in like she wants and my blood pressure is down and week #2 with no protein in my urine. YAY!!! She can tell that I've been doing like I am supposed to and she's happy with that. She did the litmus test today to make sure that I am not leaking any amniotic fluid and I would have to say that that is not the most comfortable thing - it actually hurt for a few seconds. My lower back is achey right now and a few mild cramps, but otherwise, I am doing good. I am glad to know that he will more than likely stay cooking in there a while longer, but I think that I might only change my estimations by a few days. :)

17 comments:

Amy said...

yeah, I reserve the right to change my prediction after today's appointment as well.

Les and Kimberly said...

Most definitely!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

March 5th

Anonymous said...

I say March 7th as of now too. I want to hear what the doc says. Post a pic of what you look like too so we can predict his size. :)

Les and Kimberly said...

belly pic is there now!!! this was taken just the other day. :)

Anonymous said...

March 3rd.

Sarah said...

I'll take the 6th!

Les and Kimberly said...

Update #2 is now there - we are now home from the appt. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I want to stay with the 7th but my gut is saying the 10th. I will change to the 10th so Les can have the 7th. ;) I think he will be 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches. HEHEHEEEEE! Love ya woman! I can't wait to hear the wonderful news! Call me whenever it happens no matter what the time. Remember I am 2 hours behind and I will have my phone by the bedside. PLEASE call me!!!! :) Love ya! You look amazing Mama!

Anonymous said...

I just saw your guess was changed to the same date as mine. I think we are right!!!! You look great Lil Mama! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to meet my precious little "nephew". Love yall! :)

Dori said...

I'm going to say March 9th, 7 lbs 13 ounces...

MondoSheltie said...

He is going to be a shamrock baby! LOL Make sure you are wearing green on that day!

Rower Two said...

im saying the 12th, 7lbs 14oz 20" AND that it's a boy! ;-)

Anonymous said...

My guess is the 20th. Isn't your official due date the 17th?

Ailsha :)

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling little mama? Keep me posted! :)

Marcy said...

Kim, my new blog address is www.lincolnsmommy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

He is coming!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)