Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.26.2009

Still Here

I have been doing good this week. I have been relaxing and taking it easy like she told me too. Last night I was going to the bathroom every 20 - 30 minutes, so that was fun...........LOL

The other night Les and I were in the baby's room and I was sitting on the bed with my feet up and telling him where to put things. He was doing a good job, but I wanted to be doing it myself.

I think that I might have had my 1st real contraction the other day, but that has been it besides the braxton hicks contractions. I had a very dull achy back and pain the front for about 45 seconds - 1 minute. While it was uncomfortable; the pain wasn't bad, but I felt it. Who knows, that might have been just a stronger braxton hicks. :)

He has been very active in there and yesterday when I was just about to fall asleep, it felt like he was trying to ride a bicycle in there - he kicked continuously for about 3-4 times with each leg right in a row. Weird feeling, but cool too!

I just keep praying that God will have him come on down when the time is right and that I will continue to feel good and be patient as I wait for his delivery. I want it to be in God's timing, but at times it can be a little uncomfortable to get up and move around.

I am so excited to see how much he weighs, how long he is, and what he looks like!!!!!!!

I haven't taken any pictures of myself, so we'll have to get another picture here soon and post it for all to see. I think that I have grown some more, so I know that he's getting bigger and bigger in there!!!

Stay tuned for more updates as our journey of pregnancy is slowly coming to an end. I am planning on doing another blog of guesses of when Baby C will be born, so look out for that!

Baby C - We love you and can't wait to MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! That is exciting you might be contracting. It sure sounds like one to me. :) I can't wait to see another pic of you! I am sure you look gorgeous! Give that sweet angel a kiss from TT and tell him I love him. I can't wait to see all three of yall! I am hoping to make it out there sometime this summer but don't know if that is going to happen. We will see. Love ya woman! We are praying for yall and can't wait for the BIG news of his arrival!!!!!:)

Jayme said...

you'll know a real contraction from a braxton hicks. You feel like you're starting your period but it's the worst period you've ever had in your life. I'm so excited for you - sounds like your body is getting you VERY close! WOO HOO :)

Dori said...

So I haven't read if you've started dilating or not yet... We must see new pictures so we can see if you've dropped or not yet. And yes, you will know the difference between braxton hicks and the real thing. Even after all these years, I still remember!

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling lil mama??? I am thinking about you and praying for all three of you! Let me know how things are! *Big hugs from Vegas* Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about when this sweet baby is born!!