Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.23.2009

Very Soon Now!

I had my weekly check-up today and all is progressing very nicely.

After talking to my doctor today - I found out that she was very worried about me b/c:
1. protein in my urine
2. blood pressure was high

So, she decided to put me on a fetal heart monitor for an hour and check his movements with his heart rate. She also took blood from me to check that and see how my liver and kidney's were functioning. She put me on bed rest and that's what I did.

THIS WEEK she could tell that I had followed her instructions.
1. my blood pressure was lower
2. no protein in my urine

But, when she did the internal exam she could feel his head and tell that he had started to engage in my pelvis. She put me on bed rest because my cervix is starting to soften like it's supposed to, but it's not quite ready for delivery yet. She said that if I went into labor now that my cervix is not quite ready and more than likely she would have to do a c-section. She said that she can see the mucus plug and that I will be losing that very soon. I'm glad that she told me that, so that at least I know to be expecting that soon. However, she said that she gives him about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks.

So, today was my last day at work until after my maternity leave. I am getting SOOO excited about meeting our little guy and can hardly wait now. I'll be curious to see how Baby C and I are doing next week. I have been really drained the last few days and exhausted, but right now I am on Cloud 9!!!! LOL

Love y'all and thank you for the prayers as we continue on for the last few weeks!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Sarah, I am going to go and pack my bags right now!!!! ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is soooo exciting! I am happy for yall! Get lots of rest and get that bag ready woman. He is on his way very soon!!!!!! I can't wait to see that handsome little man! Love you! Miss you soooo much!

Anonymous said...

So exciting!! Take it easy these next few days and enjoy every single quiet, peaceful moment because it's all about to change!! :-) But in a good way!! Can't wait to meet him!!

Dori said...

This is so exciting! And you should get your bags packed! Men have no clue how to do it, lol! Get your rest now while you can!

Marcy said...

Won't be long now. Hooray!

Amy said...

Oh wow! He is getting ready! I didn't remember you telling me you had protein in your blood??? Sounds like you definitely had a case of preeclampsia. She must not be too worried since she didn't deliver. That is good news that the BP and protein in blood is gone now. If you want to come over one day and hang out for a while, just let me know and I can come pick you up. Or we can come over there and visit. I still want to get you your gift and the warmer. Can't wait for play dates!

Les and Kimberly said...

Yeah, I didn't know I did until yesterday when she was telling me that she didn't tell me b/c she wanted to see the blood work first. Thank goodness all the blood work came back good or I'm sure that we would have had him by now! :)

Sarah said...

phew! I'm so glad you're packing! :D

MondoSheltie said...

Awesome! From what I have heard the first one comes on his own time. You can't predict. I feel your excitement!

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區A片,視訊聊天室,情色,AV,視訊交友網,情色視訊,成人,色情,做愛,免費A片,A片下載,色情影片,成人影片,SEX,情色電影,成人電影,UT聊天室,聊天室,免費視訊,做愛影片徵信社,徵信,抓 姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信