Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.15.2009

If a picture was worth a $1000.......hahaha

I thought that I would share a few funny pictures - what better way to start off the week than with a smile! :)

They have these "cups" that you can use when you have little boys. Well, I just HAD to register for it and thought it would be funny for Les to get. It says," Tinkle, Tinkle Little Star."

Here is our little stuffed dog with him showing it off instead of posting pictures of our baby once HE'S here to model it..........hahahahaha


Here is the best picture of the two shots b/c you can see it very clear from the top!!! LOL
Well, I hope that I have put a smile on your face or made you laugh.
Have a great week!!!!!!!!!
Kimberly
p.s. I have a check-up tomorrow (I will be going weekly starting this week) and I'll let you know what they do and what she says on how I'm doing. I'll be starting the 36th week this Tues!!!!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAA! I couldn't resist! I had to buy that! :) I see you were also able to switch the bear for the froggie pancake. :) I am soooo glad they had them. I was really bummed when they didn't have them when I went. I can't wait to see more pics of that precious belly!!! Have fun at the doc and can't wait to hear what she says. Love ya!

Sarah said...

36 weeks!! :O Is your bag packed? haha I like the tinkle tinkle... especially on the stuffed model :D

Les and Kimberly said...

hahaha......I was going to pack it yesterday and I ended up cleaning instead! Believe me, I always have your voice in my mind telling me to pack my bags! LOL

Christy, I'll have to tell you the story of the frog next time we talk! It's pretty cool. :)

Lisa L said...

hehe...cute pics.

Woohoo!! the count down is on. I'll be praying these last weeks go well and for a timely safe arrival of baby C for both him and mommy.

MondoSheltie said...

I think you have just too much time on your hands! LOL

Dori said...

That is just too funny. It's amazing what stores will sell and people will buy...