Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.13.2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Les and I will be celebrating our 2nd Valentine's together (married that is), but our 4th since we've been together!

I still remember our very 1st Valentine's and I was so excited/nervous too. Les had to work and was getting off late (around 8 PM), but we met in Frisco at On the Border for dinner. We had fun eating, visiting, etc. Afterwards, we went back to my apt and hung out & probably watched a movie or played a game. He had bought this big stuffed animal; which is in our room and a big box of chocolate! I think he actually ate more of it than I ever did b/c everytime he would come over; he would eat more!!! LOL I laugh just remembering that!!! :) He always has had a BIG sweet tooth!

On the 13th of February of our 2nd Valentine's together, Les brought up marriage. I was ECSTATIC and could hardly sleep I was so excited. I remember getting home and waking my mom up and telling her all about it!! On the 14th, we cooked dinner at his house, took a walk (it was freezing outside) and talked about our future together; completely blissful!!! He had surprised me that morning of Valentine's around 7:30 AM by showing up at my parents' house and bringing me a big penguin and heart balloon. I was in the middle of getting ready and COMPLETELY shocked to see him!

Our 3rd Valentine's together was last year and was our 1st married Valentine's. I'm sure that we went out to eat at Red Lobster (one of our faves) and enjoyed each other's company. We had a nice evening at home just enjoying each other's company and remembering the great memories up to that point.

Our 4th Valentine's together; which is this year, is still undecided as to what we will be doing, but no doubt, things have definitely changed the last few years. We now have a baby boy who will be blessing us with his presence sometime in the next 4 1/2 weeks or so. Baby C has a baby shower tomorrow with his daddy's side of the family, so that will be fun. Maybe we'll go out and celebrate tonight (I am rooting for Texas Roadhouse or Red Lobster).

I'm so glad that God has blessed me with such a wonderful husband and I'm so grateful for him. He has been so sweet throughout the whole pregnancy; even when he would laugh at me because I would be crying for no reason. Then I would realize that I didn't even know WHY I was crying and then I would start laughing too. So, that's been good to have him bring me back to earth when my emotions were a little (or maybe a LOT) out of whack. Either way, he has been great!

Les, I love you and I'm so glad that God has blessed me with being married to you. Who knew that first day that we met back in May 2005 at the Wednesday night Bible Study that it would lead to a wonderful life together and now bringing a blessing from God into this world together. I look forward to so many more years together and continue to pray for what we have. I love you, forever!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have tears in my eyes from reading this. So sweet! I hope yall enjoy your last Valentine's Day just the two of you. The love next year will be sooooooooooo much deeper than it already is now. I love you both! Happy Valentine's Day to one of my best friends in the world! Love ya and miss ya bunches!