Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.18.2009

2 Chronicles 7:14 says," If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

I got a forward this morning that has this passage on it and talks abot how we need to pray for the healing of our land. I agree, we do need to pray for our country, President, neighborhoods, etc. The world is full of sin, greed, bitterness, etc. The only way to get our country back is to pray for it.

The challenge on the forward was to send it to people in your address book, etc, but I decided to put it on my blog. I see from my link that I have people reading my blog from all over the world and I want to reach out to them too; even though I don't know them. You never know when God is going to work in someone's life and part of my blog is to be open about my Christianity and willing to talk to anyone about what I believe, etc.

Please pray for whatever country you live in; the world needs prayer!!!!

No comments: