Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.08.2009

Nursery Pictures!

Here are BEFORE and AFTER shots of the room and the curtains that were in there. It has come a long way and I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you to Les, mom, and dad for making that happen! I couldn't have done it without y'all.

Here is a look at the room before things came off the wall to never be put up again......LOL j/k who knows, maybe some day! Anyways, here is the rocking chair that I'll be using (story below). The room has really come a great way and I am super excited to get it all completely organized and it is slowly getting there!!!
Here is Les painting the room so you can see what it looked like before we got the border up. Les painted the whole room and I appreciated him doing that! Thank you, Honey!

Here is my mom putting the border up - I helped too!!! She did a great job and I really appreciated all the help. Thank you, mom!!!!
Here is the twin bed that we have in the room (this is where my mom will be sleeping for a few days that she is going to stay with us after Baby C comes home) and the other window. The quilt is on the rocking chair. This rocking chair is very special because it was actually made for my mom when she was pregnant with my brother and he is about 4 1/2 yrs older than me. However, I remember even rocking in it when I got older with my mom, so it has a special place in my life and I'm excited to have it and be able to use it too.

Here is the valence and the diaper stacker. As you can tell in this picture - I don't have the switch plates on b/c I am working on them and doing something fun with them. When I get that done; then I will post that too. :)

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!!!!!!!!! This is me at basically 35 weeks! :)

4 comments:

MondoSheltie said...

Wow! Look wonderful! Yes you have been busy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooooo stinkin cute!!!!!! You look great woman! I can't wait to see you in the jacket. :) I am sooo ready to see that room in person. Miss you bunches Lil Mama! :( Love ya!

Amy said...

It looks cute in there - it's all coming together nicely! The crib matches the trim in there very well too.

Dori said...

It is totally adorable!!! Now it just needs a baby, lol!