Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.06.2009

Heartburn.........

.............is my new best friend!!! LOL I tell ya, this has been something that has followed me on and off throughout my pregnancy. There is a wife's tail that says something like if you have heartburn; then the baby has a lot of hair. SOOOOOOOO, I am excited to see if our baby boy has hair to prove this true or if he has no hair to prove it wrong. It's fun to wait and see; which won't be long now.

We're done with the room and just organizing a little here and there. The walls are painted, the border is up, the crib is made, the changing table is ready, and the bed that my mom will sleep in is all set and ready to go too. I have pictures, so once I download them (maybe this weekend); then I will post them! Till then..............Have a great night!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics of the room! I am sure it is perfect and adorable. :) Love ya!!!! Only 5 more weeks woman and you are a MOMMY!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Watch him have a head full like Chris prayed for for you. :) HEHEHEEEE! Maybe your brother is praying that prayer again and just hasn't fessed up to you. Heheheheee! Love ya and can't wait to see the pics of the room! :)

MondoSheltie said...

Hey Kimberly,
Sorry I have not left any messeges. Since I got back from Texa I have been working. Becareful of what you wish for! So glad you are doing great! One observation, I think Bear has seperation anxiety. LOL

Dori said...

Can't wait to see pictures!