Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.03.2009

34 weeks + more fun times!

Yay, today is 34 weeks - the time is flying. I had my doctor's appt yesterday and his heart beat was great. We're measuring at 34 weeks and doing great. My doctor said," well, you have had a growth spurt; that babies getting big in there!" YAY, he's growing like he's supposed to and definitely took every bit of energy that I could muster up yesterday. I didn't sleep much on Sunday night b/c I got sick! :( She thinks that the beef that I ate on Sunday was too greasy for me to digest (she said a lot of pregnant women can't digest beef as well when they're further along) since there is very limited space. I woke up with both vomiting and diarrhea!!!! :( I won't go into details, but know that I was not a happy camper yesterday. I slept most of the day and all I ate yesterday was about 10 crackers, 1 1/2 cans of sprite, a little apple juice, and a tiny bit of chicken noodle soup last night. I was so drained, but I tell you what, last night I slept over 10 - 11 hours and I needed that! I feel better today, but still on a bland diet. I have had oatmeal and some juice. I am staying home from work again today and taking it easy (doc's orders) and resting to make sure that I am back to myself here very soon. :)

We had a great weekend of fun! Saturday morning started out with a baby shower and we had a really good time. I want to thank the hostesses: Becky, Donna, Beth, and Lena. We had a really good turn-out and a lot of fun - THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME. After that, I rested for a little while and went to our nieces and nephew (triplets) 1st birthday party. I had a really good time. I think the best part was watching them eat their cakes, so funny!!!! They had a western theme - HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, TYLER, HANNAH AND WHITNEY! We love you!! :)

Sunday was the Super Bowl Party and we were in Wylie with our Sunday School Class. We had a really good time. Go Steelers! :) I didn't necessarily care who won, but I decided to go for the Steelers not knowing anything and my team won!!

Well, I'm going to get off here and rest some more. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. That isn't any fun! That is fantastic that little man is growing and doing great!!!! You are down to a possible 6 weeks woman. That is INSANE! I go to the doc tomorrow. I will email in a little bit and let you know all the details. I love ya and can't wait til he gets here!

Amy said...

Glad you are feeling better and got some much needed rest. It won't be much longer.

Thanks for coming to the party on Saturday! We had such a good time and are so glad to have so many wonderful friends and family come and celebrate with us!