Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.19.2009

Measuring at 37 wks now!

I cannot believe that Baby C is going to be here sometime in the next several weeks. My doctor would like him to stay put for about 3 more weeks and then he can come on down.......LOL


This past Monday I was measuring at 36 1/2 weeks and she said that Baby C had had a growth spurt, so he's really developing and growing in there. He is moving quite a bit and it's a lot of fun to me to watch him moving in my stomach. I am getting very excited about meeting him and it won't be long now.


I have another check-up this Monday, so we'll see how I'm doing then too. This week was been different with being on bed rest Tues - Thurs and possibly tomorrow. It will depend on how my blood pressure is doing. My blood work results must be good, so I am glad about that - I'll get the full report on Monday at my appt. When I was there this past Monday she put me on a fetal heart monitor for about an hour to see how his heart rate is vs his movements. He passed with flying colors. During that time I had a few contractions that I didn't even feel. I have been having some braxton hicks contractions and they don't really hurt; just a little uncomfortable. My doc was pretty stern with me over the bed rest, so I have been a very good girl and staying off my feet and resting. Definitely taking advantage of that time of having time to myself and peace and quiet before he gets here. Soon I will be functioning with little sleep and a changed world! I am excited about the change, but it sure is nice to have a few days to myself too!!! :)


I'll end with a few pictures:

This is me tonight - you can see that tummy is getting bigger!!

This is us just a few days ago!! We were being silly, but it's cute anyways!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You look soooooooooo good woman! I can't believe you are almost there! :) I can't wait to see that precious boy!!!! Give that belly kisses for me and I can't wait to hear the froggie story. Love ya bunches and miss you soooooo much!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You look soooooooooo good woman! I can't believe you are almost there! :) I can't wait to see that precious boy!!!! Give that belly kisses for me and I can't wait to hear the froggie story. Love ya bunches and miss you soooooo much!

Amy said...

I'm getting excited - it is really almost here! Is it starting to sink in yet? I want to know as soon as you go into labor! You hear?!?!?!

Also, totally random thought... I can see how much Les and I look alike in that picture. I usually can't see it so much on myself but can with other people. But, man, we really do look a lot alike! Ha ha!!

Jayme said...

I was on bed rest off and on for 6 weeks - the last 3 were mandatory. I hated it and fought it - but if I had any advice to give it would be to enjoy it and REST! Sleep as much as you can. I promise when he gets here you'll want to be rested :)

Les and Kimberly said...

Christy - thank you!!! I gave Baby C the msg from you.... :)

Amy, I'm getting excited too! It really is starting to sink in now that the braxton hicks contractions occur several times a day, but now the lower achy back is starting too! Do you want us to call you if it happens in the middle of the night?!?!

Jayme - thank you for the advice! It's hard for me to sleep during the day b/c I am sleeping so well at night, but you can't beat relaxing, reading, watching TV, etc.......LOL I think this is going to be an off and on thing until he gets here. I worked 4 1/2 hours this morning and pressure is back up some, so back at home this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Take care woman! I am soooo excited for yall! I went to the doc today for my consultation for all the test results. It came out great! I will try to call you in a little bit once I get a little girl down for a nap. Do you have the room completely done now? Roughly 15 days left lil mama!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!! :) I guess I really wanted you to get the earlier message. I have no clue why it posted twice. HAHAA!

Anonymous said...

The 15 days comment is if you hatch early like Cadence. :) I kept measuring early with her too. Is your bag packed yet? Love ya woman! :) Cadence loves looking on here and seeing your "baby in your belly". She says she has a baby in her belly too like KK! :) It is too funny! Love ya woman!

Sarah said...

Looking good! I never knew what it felt like to be 36weeks and 3 days pregnant :)

Dori said...

This is exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures of "Baby C!"