Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.24.2009

Praise the Lord!

Here is a cute picture of Les and Zachary!!

Here is Grammy and Zachary - I think this was taken before his 1st bath at home.

I received a call a few hours ago from one of Zachary's neonatologist, Dr. Powell. She had exciting news to tell us! She received his newborn screening blood results back that are required by the state of Texas. The blood work tests for like 25 or so diseases and blood disorders. Zachary's results came back all negative; which is great news! She said," well, he doesn't have any of the scary things." I was very relieved to get the call as was Les.

Zachary is currently sleeping and doing really well. He has been sleeping very well, nursing well, and definitely peeing and pooping.........LOL I just love my little boy and I am really glad to be his mommy. Les is really learning a TON about taking care of babies and he is SOOO cute when he has Zachary all cuddled up to him on his chest.

I want to say THANK YOU to my mom who has been a huge help to me the last week. I don't know how I would have survived the first week at home without her. Mom, you'll never know how much you have meant to me - thank you for taking your time and spending it with us. :) I love you, mom!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news! So glad to hear everything is going well! Keep me posted! Miss yall and love ya! :)

Sarah said...

Hooray!! Isn't being a Mommy fun??

Dori said...

So glad to hear all is going well! Congrats again!

Jayme said...

awww - aren't Mom's WONDERFUL! Mine stayed with me a week after we got home and what a gift she was :) I'm so glad his test came back good...he still a handsome little thing :)

Marsha said...

What can I say in answer to your sweet compliment but, I'm the one that is blessed to be a part of this wonderful family during this very exciting time of your lives!! I love all three of you so much and you all mean so much to me. Thank you for allowing me to be a big part of your life. As my mom and dad told me in their later, sick years of their lives, "see, we knew what we were doing when we sent you to nursing school!!" It all paid off for them, and I'm glad it's paying off for you. Love ya!!!!!!

Christy said...

I love you woman and we are praying for you! Wish there was something I could do to help. Prayers are being lifted everywhere. Love ya so much and hope to see you soon!