Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.18.2010

Branson Trip

This time last week me, Zachary, my mom, Caleb & Caitlyn were on our way to Branson, MO.  We had a great time!  Here are a few pics that I took of our trip:

Here are the kids with the Saloon Girls!!  :)

This is one of Les' fave comedians at Silver Dollar City - he has been here for about 2 yrs or so and is soooo funny!!!
Caleb bought a handmade wooden bat at Silver Dollar City & this is the man that wrote his name on it & put a cross on it for him.  It was very cool & Caleb thought it was really neat that he got to watch him write his name on the bat.
Caitlyn wanted to dip candles at the candle store at Silver Dollar City.  I used to LOVE doing this as a little girl & I still have some of my candles that I have dipped in the past.  Caitlyn dipped hot air balloons & made them a rainbow color....very cute!
Here are the kids when we were leaving SDC - Zachary was out in minutes....poor baby was so tired & ready for his nap.  ;)
This was at the Dixie Stampede; which is owned by Dolly Parton.  If you ever go to Branson; then you have to go to this.  It is awesome & the food is Wonderful too!
This was on our drive up there - you have to pass through a mountain, so here is the entrance.
This is at SDC - it's a huge marble that is floating on water & you can turn it.  It's pretty cool & the kids enjoyed pushing it.
Here was one night when we ate at Red Lobster.  We had a few minutes to wait and the hostess got a lobster out & let the kids touch it.  They were very fascinated by it!!
Here is Zachary goofing off in our timeshare.  He climbed up under the coffee table thing & sat in this basket......HAHAHAHAHAHA
Here is Zachary at the splash pad.  Caitlyn, Zachary & I went to ride the train & play in the splash pad.  Caleb & my mom were touring the Marvel Cave.  It was SOOOOOOOo hot & we were roasting.
Here are the kids posing before the Silver Dollar Saloon Show - Zachary got kissed...LOL
Here is Zachary & I during the Silver Dollar Saloon show - he was so tired, but was too excited during the show for a nap.

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Totally loving his shirt!!!!! I am soooooooooooo excited for yall! Can't believe you are going to be a Mommy again soon!!!! It is soooooooo much fun having two babies! Congrats sweet lady and dearest friend! Wish I was close by to hug your neck. Tell Les to give you a hug from me. Love ya!